My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the North of the UK specialising in Trend & Tridium. As a highly specialised, respected & reputable company with plans to further expand the Service division within the business this year they are looking to take on an additional BMS Service Engineer.
The company culture is one that works very closely together to achieve what they need to for their clients. Working as part of a close-knit team and out on your own across various projects ensuring the highest quality of work is produced. They are very passionate about training and developing their Engineers through many disciplines and also the various systems. The company like to promote from within to give their Engineers the career opportunity they deserve.
Job Title: BMS Service Engineer
Basic Salary: £35k - £40k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Tridium (I can look at Satchwell also)
Location: Within the M62 Corridor
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business into the role of BMS Commissioning Engineer
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Servicing of Trend & Tridium
- Modification of software & graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Undertaking small works projects such as upgrades and retrofits
- Modifying points lists & Schedules to clients requirement or manufacturer Spec
- Working on various projects and liaising with Commissioning Engineers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.