My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend & Tridium. As a highly specialised, respected & reputable company with plans to further expand the Service division within the business this year they are looking to take on an additional BMS Service Engineer. This role is primarily working on Trend & Tridium projects across various prestigious projects within the M25.
The company culture is 2nd to none in the industry, this is backed up by the Engineers & Salespeople employed by them. This is based on them always being put first by the company, Training on Tridium and Trend as a standard in the company along with any Sales training required. They Enjoy going out 4 times a year to such events as Bowling and drinks on the company along with Christmas and summer parties.
I am looking for someone who is highly technical (From a BMS Engineering background) that has made the move from Engineering into a commercial role such as Sales. Alternatively, I can also look at someone who is currently undertaking roles such as Service Engineer, Commissioning, Project Engineer, Design Engineer or Project Manager that would like to get into the role of BMS Project Sales Engineer. Should this be the case you will be fully supported in your development by the Sales Director also the Operations Director of the company along with the existing sales team within the business who will show you the ropes.
Job Title: BMS Project Sales Engineer
Basic Salary: £40k - £50k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Tridium
Location: Within the M25 & Home Counties
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical, Life assurance, Commission, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium along with any sales training required.
Prospects: This position is for someone to directly move into the role of Sales Manager over a period of 24 months
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- 90% New business / 10% Upselling & Cross-selling existing clients
- Organising your own diary and arrange client meetings
- Understanding clients requirements / Needs and offering them the best technical solution
- Networking with M+E Consultants understanding what they are working on and have coming up to position yourself to win the business
- Project sales but also this will include some Service & Maintenance contracts along with cross-selling and upselling
- Attend all internal budget / Sales meetings when required
- All Estimating will be done internally for each project
- Integration to the company and team is paramount for this position so working form the office 1-2 times a week is required
- Working closely with the Design team to ensure the solution sold if the solution designed and delivered to the clients
- Undertaking and applying yourself to all development training to ensure smooth progression into Sales Manager role
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail and complete confidentiality feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.