My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend & Cylon. As a highly specialised, respected & reputable company with plans to further expand the Service division within the business this year they are looking to take on an additional BMS Service Engineer. This role is primarily working on Trend & Delta projects across various prestigious projects within the M25 & Southeast.
The company culture is 2nd to none in the industry, this is backed up by the Engineers employed by them. This is based on them always being put first by the company, Training on Trend and Cylon as a standard in the company. The company is growing very quickly and has a turnover of £8 million. My client is very flexible and offers lots of support to their engineer.
Job Title: BMS Service Engineer X2
Basic Salary: £35k - £50k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Cylon
Location: Within the M25 & Southeast
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend & Cylon
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business into the role of BMS Commissioning Engineer
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Servicing of Trend & Cylon
- Modification of software & graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Undertaking small works projects such as upgrades and retrofits
- Modifying points lists & Schedules to clients requirement or manufacturer Spec
- Working on various projects and liaising with Commissioning Engineers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.