I am currently working for a long standing client who are a national BMS systems house, they have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an addition to their Service Sales team in the South East. They offer a wide range of BMS services including: BMS maintenance contracts, energy performance contracts, data analytics, an energy bureau and Energy ICT
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a dynamic Support Sales Engineer who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented and proactive. A good relationship builder who, with an ability to establish find and develop new accounts. You must be from a Sales background with a head for new business and experience selling service/energy contracts into the end user/Facilities Management (FM) experience.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the South East attending various site when required, you will be based from home and on occasion there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Support Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- New Business focus
- Meetings with end user and FM companies to unearth their need and establish new relationships throughout the organisation
- Site surveys
- Work with the Support team on sales handover
- Act as a client liaison throughout the process
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional sales training management training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £35k - £50k
- Commissioning structure based on Gross margin and turnover, OTE £10K p.a.
- Car allowance of £5940 pa
- Family Healthcare
- Share options
- 26 days holidays, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 6% Company pension, rising to 9% after 5 years and 12% after 10 years
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Full project training
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.