I am currently working with a repeat client who is a leading player within Building Management System (BMS) market in London. They turnover eight figures, having grown from humble beginnings ten years ago, they pride themselves on quality, timely delivered projects. As part of their continued growth they are searching for a BMS Software Engineer to work on six and seven figure prestigious projects in central London.
What I am looking for
I am searching for a Senior BMS Engineer who has excellent HVAC plant knowledge and experience with either service, commissioning or project engineering. The right candidate must be able to write complex strategy either in function block or plain text from technical points lists. You will be from a BMS background ideally specialising in Trend or Tridium although other systems will be considered as training will be provided.
The role is based just West of London and is office based therefore you will need to live within 1 hour of the Slough/Windsor area.
What the role requires
- Develop a design that meets the desired specification
- Review customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive
- Understand, analyse, documents, and communicates technical information to the others in the business
- Undertake the writing of software and generating graphics pages
- Follow up on outstanding quotations to secure orders
- improve quotation process and measure effectiveness through feedback
What you can expect back
The feedback from engineers who I have placed and are still serving is that they do what they promise! They treat their people like family, they pride themselves of having a fun office environment, they are flexible with family needs etc and give the best training the industry has to offer. All of their engineers are Tridium N4 qualified and are working towards their Trend expert status.
- Basic 40K- 55K
- Company car or £5K car allowance
- 25 days holiday
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.