I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the North of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business last year, my client is once again looking to hire on the service side of the business. This is an exceptional opportunity for a young dynamic person to get into one of the fastest growing industry in the UK and grow their career that is hugely rewarding financially as well as for career prospects.
They are looking for
Someone to take on in a BMS Trainee Engineer position on the service side of the business. I will be very keen to speak with anyone from a Mechanical or Electrical background with qualifications in their chosen fields. It would be beneficial but not essential to have an understanding of plant room equipment. Someone who has an eagerness to learn and develop themselves in the BMS industry, a mature approach to both academic and practical learning who is punctual and reliable.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the Yorkshire / Leeds area attending various sites and in the office when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
On a daily basis, you will be:
· Shadowing a Senior BMS Service Engineer across various sites
· Learning and increasing your understanding of how a Plant Room equipment operates
· Learning how to operate the BMS system to control different equipment throughout the building
· Attending training courses offsite and in the office, learning Strategy Writing & Manufacturer training on TREND (Will be trained up to Expert level)
· taking detailed notes as you learn and develop to create yourself a learning portfolio, this will be of great benefit to yourself as you continue your career
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their engineers trained up to Trend Expert level and in the BCIA accreditations.
· Basic salary £15k - £20k as a starting salary
· Overtime – This will depend on the engineers you shadow
· Company pension
· Company Vehicle (This will only be available once you have completed your training)
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.