I am recruiting for an excellent client of mine who are looking to hire a Business Development Manager. The business is a fast paced dynamic SME on the front end of the industry with an expanding workforce. The right person will have excellent customer facing skills, is willing to go the extra mile, and has a taste for new business and a grasp of nurturing existing business. You will be from a BMS sales background preferably with knowledge of Trend and Tridium systems.
The right candidate will have..
- Experience in BMS and the building management industry is desirable.
- Experience in industrial manufacturing sales also considered.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with clients, supplier, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Comfortable in a technical sales environment
- IT literate and conversant in Microsoft suite
- ‘Hunter mentality’ – Enjoys new business development
- Track record in meeting and exceeding defined sales targets
This role will require you to work predominantly within the Midlands and the North of England.
What the role requires:
The role of Business Development Manager will require to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- To be able to run with clients and further develop existing relationships
- To be have the drive to create new business opportunities
- To sell into End Users
What you can expect back:
My client creates opportunities for their employees to develop their careers by providing them with excellent support and the possibilities to grow and progress in a growing business.
Across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided:
- Basic salary £40-£47K
- Uncapped commission based on order value
- Car allowance
- NEST Company pension
- Vitality Health cover
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more, feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the goal of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.