This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading IP based solutions systems house and progress a long term career with excellent training and development plans in place to excel.
Do you want to work for a leading company? A company that will offer you every chance to develop and grow while supporting you in your day to day activities while you represent their company in the electrical marketplace.
This business specialise in providing building infrastructure solutions and products across a broad range of industries and sectors. They have grown from strength to strength and have big plans in place to increase the size of the business substantially.
In this role you will be responsible for developing business with M&E Contractors, end users creating demand and Value Engineer projects.
This fantastic opportunity will only be available for a short period of time due to a great deal of interest so do not miss your chance and call me today to discuss in more detail.
· Create, develop and close opportunities from a mix of different sources including existing client base and the identification and creation of new business opportunities.
· Responsible for the management of RFP sales cycle following sales governance process
· Responsible for the negotiation and closing of new business opportunities.
· Responsible for an annual new business sales target as agreed with the Business Unit Director.
· Involved in the full range of new business sales activities, such as cold calling, account planning, seminars
· Develop relationships within a selection of customers and prospects agreed with the Business Unit Director
· Work closely with the marketing department, gaining leverage from activities and events
· Develop relationships with partners and suppliers to influence customers preferences
· Promote the full range of IT Services products and services
· A Proven track record demonstrated by consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets within a new business environment
· Multi-level selling skills, spanning all levels within an enterprise sales team
· A strong team player across the related internal business functions
· Strong networking skills with a mix of existing contacts within large enterprises
· Exemplary presentation skills with previous experience of presenting to senior management
· Although not a technical role, some conceptual understanding of Structured Cabling, IP Security, Intelligent Buildings and related technology (not essential).
Please get in touch if this interests you: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 973 8090 or 078247 00741.