My client who is considered to be one of the top BMS Companies operating in the Northeast and they are now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
They are looking for a dynamic CAD Operator. Ideally you will be from a BMS background however I will consider people from Industrial Automation, Switchgear, HVAC and the M&E industry depending on their transferable skills.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work from the Office on a daily basis and when applicable attend site meetings throughout the Northeast.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS CAD Operator will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office.
· Working on various Designs to create and modify them
· Working in conjunction with the Design & Project team
· A good understanding of both Mechanical & Electrical Schematics
· Liaising with Clients and fully understanding their needs
· Using AutoCAD to create the designs for clients
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
· £20k - £25k Basic
· Company pension
· Healthcare Benefits (After 2 years)
· Manufacture training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.