My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the Midlands specialising in Tridium. My client is a growing business and are expanding in the North West and in Europe. The ideal BMS engineer will have a good working knowledge of Tridium systems. There is an exceptional working culture within the business and all the engineers enjoy pulling together and developing new starters. There is great career progression.
Job Title: BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary: £36k - £42k
Systems: Tridium, Trend
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Healthcare, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 28 Days holiday, Multi system training
Prospects: Move into projects or more senior management positions. Employees have moved from apprentices into management positions. Opportunity to travel to Europe.
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Commissioning of Tridium and Trend systems on a static site
- Writing software from scratch & Generation of graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Uploading software, run test and sign off to hand back to the client.
- Creating points lists & Schedules
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to email@example.com.