This is an excellent chance to join one of the most impressive Lighting Controls Manufacturer’s in the UK.
My client are at the cutting edge of technology which helps them to continually grow their market share in the industry. They are renowned for their outstanding quality and fantastic value for money.
As a Commissioning Engineer you will mainly be site based and will be responsible for the following:
- Commissioning and on-site client demonstration of all products.
- Partner to the external sales team and its customers.
- Assisting in-house project engineers in preparation of O&M manual.
- Reporting of on-site issues, probable causes and potential solutions.
- Providing on-site maintenance contract support, covering both scheduled and emergency call-out visits.
- Carrying out equipment take-offs from customer drawings and assisting with design quotations for the sales team.
● Mobile phone
Why Should You Apply?
● Fantastic career progression
● Excellent training and development
● Established company
● Excellent benefits.
Please contact Louie Rees on 01179 738 090 or email email@example.com.