I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year, they are now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the UK.
What the role requires?
The role of Control Panel Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis, working from the office:
· Creating new business opportunities (leads / appointments)
· Following up on all leads in the industry along with keeping up with industry trends
· Up selling and cross selling to new and existing clients
· Working with the design and projects team (No design background required)
· You will be selling both Products and Solutions
· Target of £1mil - £1.5mil so a proven background of continuously hitting targets and KPI’s is essential for this role
· Highly organised and able to work on your own
· Presentable and professional
· Good rapport builder and able to build and maintain long lasting relationships with all clients
Systems that will of advantage in this role are Schneider & Trend.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer.
· Basic Salary £45k - £50k (DOE)
· Commission of 15% of basic salary
· Company car / car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.