My client who is considered to be one of the top BMS Companies operating throughout the Southwest and Southeast. They are now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
They are looking for a dynamic BMS Design Engineer. Ideally you will be from a BMS background however I will consider people from Industrial Automation, Switchgear and the M&E industry depending on their transferable skills.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work from the Office on a daily basis and when applicable attend site meetings across the Southwest.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Design Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office.
· Working on various Designs to create and modify them
· Working in conjunction with the Design & Project team
· A good understanding of both Mechanical & Electrical Schematics
· Liaising with Clients and fully understanding their needs
· Using AutoCAD to create the designs for clients
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
· Excellent basic salary (doe)
· Bonus scheme (paid out biannually)
· Company pension
· Manufacture training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.