Job Title: Energy Manager / Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months + Ext.
I am currently recruiting for an Energy Analyst / Manager for a national client. The company is well established in the energy field and works on various projects including hospitals, offices, mixed use developments, government sites as well as others. You will be joining the energy team to produce energy data analytic reports for customers in line with their requirements. This is a temporary position to support the team.
Key Skills required:
- Ideally a numerate or computer science background
- Experience using aM&T software, good excel skills.
- Experience in the delivery of research and analysis on energy projects.
- Professional Manner and dedicated to meeting customer expectations
- Evidence of adding value to clients' businesses
- Experience in the energy sector
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Good communication
- Gathering & analysing energy data (Quantitative & Qualitative data)
- Producing & Presenting client reports and presentations
- Interpretation of energy data and insights from various sources.
- Energy Bench-marking
- Energy Management
- Using various analytic techniques - TRIAD, Tariff Management, M & V.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: We can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.