Head of Engineering and Operations (BMS)
Following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding bot the Service and Project side of the business.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Able to travel to companies' offices in London Bridge and able to work within London.
- Must have experience within the BMS controls industry.
- Provide advanced technical assistance to Engineering staff as and when required.
- Management and the responsibility of ensuring training of all Engineering staff.
- Co-ordinating and overseeing multiple site projects
- Attending project meetings with senior staff
- Both managing and carrying out commissioning on major projects.
- Dealing directly with customers at all levels to ensure satisfactory completion of works.
- Lead on client acquisition and conversion of new prospects
- The ability to offer and present ideas and energy saving initiatives to clients demonstrating where energy savings can be made.
- Contribute to strategic direction of the company and sit on board meetings (monthly)
- Providing quotations for all extra to contract works
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Full proficiency in all aspects of Trend BMS controls.
- Experience in Project Management of large installations as well as all commissioning, maintenance and service works.
- Writing SET files against project specifications, complete Description of Operations and Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- A second BMS system would be an advantage (Siemens/Honeywell etc)
- Software design to specification
- Project Management
- Production of O&Ms
- Controller system upgrades
- Basic £40k - £50k (Room for flexibility DOE)
- Company Car / Allowance
- Mobile, Laptop
- Company expenses
- Other company perks (will be discussed on interview)
- Manufacture training and full support from MD
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.