Industrial Refrigeration Engineer (Ammonia not essential but desirable)
My client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting, challenging and highly rewarding role.
Location & Territory:
The ideal location for you to live would be close to the M3 / M27 to cover the area required.
What the role requires?
The role of Industrial Refrigeration Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities. Ideally you will be from a Commercial Refrigeration Background and still doing this role currently.
- Service & Maintenance
- PPM & Breakdowns
- Fault finding & Diagnosing
- Large Ammonia Plant
- Repair & Upgrades of Plant room equipment
- Working servicing on chillers up to 2MW (Air cooled, water cooled and Glycol)
- If you do not have Ammonia experience and qualifications training will be provided.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
- Excellent basic salary £26k - £35k (DOE)
- Company Van / Car
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Mobile phone
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Ammonia Handling)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles (If desired)
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.