My client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding both the Service and Project side of the business following winning of contracts off the back of completing previous ones to an excellent standard.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced Junior BMS Engineer who is wanting to start their career in the Controls Industry working for a specialist. You will need to have great Plant Knowledge or coming from a mechanical background / Controls.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work across various prestigious sites located on Liverpool Street.
What the role requires?
The role of Junior BMS Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Shadowing Senior Engineers to learn hands experience
- Attending Trend / Tridium Courses
- Working across multiple sites to gain a variety of experience
- Undertaking Service & Maintenance
- Opportunity in the future to move into commissioning roles following training and experience in the BMS field.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £25k - £35k
- Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.