My client who is considered to be one of the top BMS Companies operating in the North East is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan with recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
They are looking for a dynamic Junior BMS Project / Commissioning Engineer. Ideally you will be from a BMS background however I will consider people from Industrial Automation, Switchgear, HVAC and the M&E industry depending on their transferable skills.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work from the office on a daily basis and when applicable attend site meetings throughout the North East.
What the role requires?
The role of Junior BMS Project / Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis, working from the office:
· Working closely with the BMS Project Manager
· Assisting with the Project Management from handover from sales team all the way through to handing back to the client for completion
· This will be under the supervision and mentoring of the BMS Project Manager
· Taking detailed notes and shadowing the team to create your own learning portfolio
· Attending manufacturer trainings to specified systems
· Attending all internal trainings
· This will ultimately lead down two paths of your choice - either full time project management or BMS Commissioning Engineer
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as manufacturer training, support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan (PDP) if required.
· £20k - £30k Basic (DOE)
· Overtime (When applicable)
· Company pension
· Healthcare Benefits (After 2 years)
· Manufacturer training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
· Opportunity to move into an external sales role or into Field Service role
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.