Junior BMS Service Engineer
I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South East, Due to winning several new contracts they are looking to grow their Service department to accommodate the growing demand from their portfolio of clientele.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the throughout London & Southeast
What the role requires?
The role of Service Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Service & Maintenance
- PPM & Breakdowns
- Fault finding & Diagnosing
- Upgrades & replacements of equipment
- Attend training courses on Trend & Tridium
- Attend training courses with the BCIA
- Shadowing Senior Engineers across various sites
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system.
- Basic salary £25k - £30k
- Overtime – averaging around £5k - £10k for the first year
- Travel Expenses
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into roles such as Commissioning, Project Engineering and into Project Management.
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.