This is an excellent chance to join one of the most impressive and exciting Lighting Controls Manufacturers in the UK.
My Client are at the cutting edge of technology which helps them to continually grow their market share in the industry. This helps them continue to be the marker leader in the Lighting Controls market place. They are renowned for their outstanding quality and fantastic value for money.
· Excellent training and development
· Vast Lighting Controls range
· Dynamic growing company
As a Product Manager you will be mainly office based with occasional travel for client meetings you will be responsible for the following:
· Interpret and materialise customer and market requirements in order to identify product specifications and formulate a business case
· Create and maintain formal product roadmaps for products
· Build and maintain effective relationships with customers, sales and operational colleagues
· Work closely with our Technical Service department for product and after sales support
· Act as the principle product champion for allocated system products including working closely with R&D to create product specifications, product testing and product updates
· Contribute towards marketing collateral and technical documentation
● Mobile phone
Why Should You Apply?
● Fantastic career progression
● Excellent training and development
● Established company
● Excellent benefits.
Please contact Louie Rees on 01179 738 090 firstname.lastname@example.org