This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading energy company and progress a long term career with excellent training and development plans in place to excel.
Do you want to work for a leading company? A company that will offer you every chance to develop and grow while supporting you in your day to day activities while you represent their company in the electrical marketplace.
This business specialises in providing energy solutions and products across a broad range of industries and sectors. They have grown from strength to strength and have big plans in place to increase the size of the business substantially.
What you will do:
· Help us to get ahead of the energy/ LED agenda, making sure we are always up to date with latest thinking and you are developing the best LED products for our customers, the market and the planet
· Develop commercially sound business (retail and commercial) plans and work seamlessly with other teams (transformation, commercial, wholesale) to deliver simple, easy to use, customer friendly LED products new and maturing
· Understand the marketplace, the competitive landscape, economics, energy and green trends, and potential M&A opportunities particularly the role of public tendering and contracting
· Be an advocate and an ambassador with all partners of our products, business and brand, including those of the future making sure our commercial arrangements are sound
· Develop sound, commercial “go to market” strategies on all maturing products, including pricing and profit strategies working with communications, retail and business sales, commercial management and our customer service teams
· And all the above to be achieved with the right frameworks to manage risks and monitor performance.
The detail about you:
- You will have built a progressing career in product development, understanding all the in’s and out’s and the commercial workings
- Energy industry experience is strongly preferable but an individual who offers a proven relevant track record in a product development and/or entrepreneurial environment
- You are a leader with strong ambition and the intellectual capability to lead on a wide range of commercial activities with a good track record of developing and launching products
- You have a proven ability to prioritize opportunities effectively (using data modelling), build robust plans and construct initiatives to deliver the vision and obtain buy-in from across the business
- An open and progressive leadership style, being highly visible throughout the business, and immediately identified as a figurehead in our business
- Outstanding communicator with a proven ability to listen, influence, unite and motivate as well as a high level of pragmatism and realism with strong interpersonal skills.
Please get in touch if this interests you: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 973 8090 or 078247 00741.