My client is an established Lighting Manufacturer. As a highly specialised, respected & reputable company with exciting growth plans.
Through strategic growth, the company is growing rapidly. Quarterly group meetings and regular appraisals with the Engineers to understand how the company can further support their Engineers or improve the systems and processes put in place by the company. This is to ensure a collaborative and open working relationship between the engineers and management and that feedback from their engineers is always taken on board and when possible actioned.
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Full project management from sales to competition
- Financial responsibility for projects along with any contract labour
- Site & Client meetings when required
- Procurement of material to the sites
- Ensuring all projects are finished on time, to specification and budget
- Regular progress reports to the client
- Budget meetings internally