This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Lighting Manufacturer and progress a long term career with excellent training and development plans in place to excel.
Do you want to work for a leading company? A company that will offer you every chance to develop and grow while supporting you in your day to day activities while you represent their company in the electrical marketplace.
This business specialise in providing Lighting Solutions and products across a broad range of industries and sectors. They have grown from strength to strength and have big plans in place to increase the size of the business substantially.
This fantastic opportunity will only be available for a short period of time due to a great deal of interest so do not miss your chance and call me today to discuss in more detail.
- Resolving technical queries within internal sales department.
- Managing, processing and solving customer complaints, including customer site visits where required
· Support the internal sales team with both after sales and technical queries
- Managing external subcontractors
- Introduce and maintain company policies
- Implementation of reporting and procedural improvements
- Review complaints and identify trends
- Implement corrective action including staff training
- Maintain a close working relationship with parent company including occasional visits
- Managing costs and re-charging suppliers or parent company where appropriate
- Managing remedial returns, testing where necessary and organising return of failed parts to applicable manufacturer
Please get in touch if this interests you: email email@example.com or call 0117 973 8090 or 078247 00741.