My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the Midlands specialising in Trend & Siemens. As an ever growing company with plans to further expand in the West Midlands this year, they are looking to take on a Senior BMS Commissioning Engineers. This role is primarily working on Trend across various prestigious projects, it would be a bonus if you had some Tridium experience however this is not essential. As a high-quality company, they are very passionate about getting their Engineers the best industry training direct from the Manufacturer and also the BCIA.
Job Title: Senior BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary: £37k - £45k (DOE)
Systems: Siemens & Trend
Location: West Midlands
Package: Company Car, Pension, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Siemens & BCIA courses
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business if desired. This will be a direct move into Project Management
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Commissioning of Trend Projects
- Writing software from scratch & Generation of graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Uploading software, run the system test and sign off to hand back to the client.
- Creating points lists & Schedules
- Supervising 2 Commissioning Engineers
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to email@example.com.