I am recruiting for a growing company who has been in the industry for over 25 years, my client offers incredible opportunities to develop and grow.
As a Senior Systems/Integration Engineer you will be responsible for writing software in line with the description of operation. The right candidate will be experienced in taking a specification of operation for a project, along with input/output schedule for BMS panels and engineering from scratch the software requirements to operate them.
● You will need in-depth knowledge of building HVAC systems such as boilers, chillers, AHU’s
● A working background in BACNMET/MODBUS communications
● Must be able to write software for Trend and Tridium or Delta
My client is based in Surrey. You will be office based but may be called out to sites around London to cover any changes/issues that occur.
Why Should You Apply?
● Up to £50,000 basic salary
● 23 Days holiday
● Car allowance of £4,500
● Healthcare & Life assurance
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07375 539 882. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.