I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position for a growing BMS company. I am looking for an accomplished Trend and Tridium Engineers to carry out service and commissioning works on various projects in London (within M25).
There may be some overtime available for this role.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend and Tridium Building management systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Cylon, Siemens, Centraline, Distech) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) is beneficial.
- Small works & Service – various sites, PPM, Breakdowns. There may be a need for call-outs.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track Record and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK and do not offer sponsorship or relocation with this role.