I am currently recruiting on behalf of a global key Account of mine, following many recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their year on year growth expanding the Industrial side of the business within the UK.
What am I looking for?
As such I am looking for an experienced Service / Contracts Sales Professional preferably from HVAC or Refrigeration although I will consider from other backgrounds.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the UK being field based. Travel will be dependent on your appointments made.
What the role requires?
The role of Service / Contract Sales will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities as a brief overview.
- Selling Service / Contracts for Refrigeration to clients throughout the UK
- Setting up appointments to meet with clients to win / upsell business
- Generating new leads as well as maintain existing relationships with clients
- Learning full product range of the company
- Understanding the legislation of the company and what you can offer to clients
- Mixture of news business and account management
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the IREF industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided as they are a global manufacturer with multitudes of progression options.
- Basic salary £40k - £50k
- Commission 20% paid annually
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
- Company pension 3%/3%
- Private Healthcare
- Life insurance
- Company Car
- Mobile / Laptop
- Full product training & sales training where needed
- Bespoke development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713608261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.